How It Works
If you would like me to write your letter, here is how it works:
- You simply need to click on the red ORDER NOW button on the right side of the page –> (Payment is through Paypal, so your credit card information remains confidential)
- Once your payment is approved, you’ll be taken to a page where you can download my Hardship Letter Information Form. (I will also email this form to you just in case you had any trouble downloading it).
- Fill out the form and either email or fax it back to me (both the email address and fax number are on the form)
- Once I get the form, I will let you know I received it. If I have any questions about it, I’ll contact you to get more information.
- When your letter is done, I will email it back to you so that you can look it over, and print it out and sign it, before you send it in. If there are any changes you would like, let me know and we’ll make them. (I will have your letter back to you within 2 business days of receipt of your information!)
Thanks, and I look forward to helping you with your hardship letter.
PS: If you feel that you want to discuss your situation with me before you order the letter, that is absolutely fine. Just call me at 303-249-9929. If I don’t answer, I’m most likely on the phone with another customer, so leave a message and I’ll get right back with you.
PPS: Also, please feel free to ask any questions you have by utilizing the Contact Form on this site (click on the Contact tab at the top).
PPPS: If 2 business days is not fast enough for you, I can also accommodate a 24-hour turnaround time if I know about your need no later than Friday afternoon. If you want to place your order for a RUSH letter (24 turnaround), click here: Rush Order
Here are some other hardship letter and loan modification resources that you might find helpful.
How to Fight Foreclosure — Without Compromising Your Budget or ...
Loan Modification Programs: Are You a Candidate?
HomeAffordableGuide.com Offers 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
AOL.com Search Video - Loan Modification Company
Is it possible to get a loan modification when you home is in ...